Think you know the real Barack Obama? You don't — not until you've read The Amateur.
In this stunning exposé, best-selling author Edward Klein — a contributing editor to Vanity Fair, former foreign editor of Newsweek, and former editor-in-chief of The New York Times Magazine — pulls back the curtain on one of the most secretive White Houses in history.
He reveals a callow, thin-skinned, arrogant president with messianic dreams of grandeur supported by a cast of true believers, all of them united by leftist politics and an amateurish understanding of executive leadership.
In The Amateur you'll discover:
· Why the so-called "centrist" Obama is actually in revolt against the values of the society he was elected to lead
· An exclusive and shocking interview with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's long-time pastor
· The spiteful rivalry between Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey
· How Obama split the Kennedy family
· How Obama has taken more of a personal role in making foreign policy than any president since Richard Nixon — with disastrous results
· How Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett are the real powers behind the White House throne
The Amateur is a reporter's book, buttressed by nearly 200 interviews, many of them with the insiders who know Obama best. The result is the most important political book of the year. You will never look at Barack Obama the same way again.
Donald Trump says: "The Amateur is the best book I've read on how Barack Obama is wrecking our country. I urge everyone who cares about America to read Edward Klein's eye-opening book."