WE ARE THE CHURCH:
THE BODY OF CHURCH!
By Pastor Max Solbrekken, D.D.
Here is the Key to Peace, Joy, Assurance, Fellowship and Power with God! Like Thomas we must fall before the Lord Jesus Christ and worship Him, Who is the Great I AM, the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Resurrection and the Life! He must truly be our LORD and our GOD. As Lord, He is our Master and we must OBEY Him, and as God we must WORSHIP Him!
If you, my dear friend, have received Jesus Christ as your Lord and God as did St. Thomas, then you are a member of the body of Christ and can in good faith, by God's grace and through the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant make the following Confession of Faith on a daily basis:
* We are sheep of one Flock
* We are stones in one Building
* We are branches in one Vine
* We are limbs in one Body
* We are washed in one Blood
* We are bread of one Loaf
* We are lights of one Light
* We are epistles of one Book
* We are nourished by one Word
* We are baptized into one Body
* We are servants of one Master
* We are filled by one Holy Spirit
* We are bone of His bone, flesh
of His flesh, members in particular
of Christ's Body, the Church which
is the pillar and the ground of the
Truth! (1 Timothy 3: 15)
I am Saved by Grace alone, through faith alone and in Christ alone! And I am healed by the bloody stripes Jesus bore for me on Calvary's Cross on Golgotha! (Isaiah 53: 4,5; Matt. 8: 16, 17; 1 Peter 2; 24) Amen.
Christ Has Died! Christ is Risen! Christ will Come Again!