Without a doubt, the heat is on for pro-lifers across this great Dominion. Just consider this...
- Bubble zones are popping up across the land, blocking our peaceful, prayerful, life-saving witness.
- Summer jobs funding is being denied to any groups that espouse preborn human rights.
- Health care providers are being pressured to be complicit in abortion and euthanasia.
- Our country has committed to fund abortion overseas - even where it is not wanted.
- Our prime minister is spreading the lie that abortion is an established Canadian right - it is not!
In times like these, we need to muster our resolve and commit ourselves afresh to the battle. We are fighting for life. Are you ALL IN?
One of the best opportunities we will have all year to "gather the troops" and take a stand for life is at the national March for Life in Ottawa on marchforlife.ca.). (March for life is an annual event hosted by Campaign Life Coalition -
It is expected that over 20,000 passionate pro-life Canadians - young and old, from every part of this country - will assemble on Parliament Hill for this historic event.
It will be a great time of fellowship, encouragement, prayer, and witness for life. Not only will we be marching through the streets of Ottawa, but we will be hearing from a line-up of top pro-life leaders, politicians, and clergy.